Based in Newport Beach, California, Force Fuels, Inc. was incorporated in the State of Nevada on July 15, 2002 and initiated trading on the Over-The-Counter Bulletin Board under the symbol “FOFU” in April 2010. The primary products of the Company are regulated and standardized energy-based products, which do not require a marketing or sales force. These energy-based products include oil, natural gas, solar and wind.
In the oil and gas field, Force Fuels focuses on: 1) the purchase of marginally producing shallow oil wells, which are relatively inexpensive to operate and can be optimized with existing technologies; 2) the purchase of leases with potential for additional drilling in proven producing areas; and 3) the acquisition of in-house know-how to further optimize production through stimulation, refurbishing and site optimization.
By investing in the established energy market, the Company can isolate itself from exposure to individual factors that could otherwise negatively affect its performance. By investing in proven technologies that generate an immediate benefit, Force Fuels can reduce exposure to negative economic impact. Also, by leveraging the tax advantages of renewable energy projects against the cash flow generated by oil production, the Company can maximize after tax earnings. The combination of these three factors represents the core business drivers behind Force Fuels.
Finally, the Company is open to exploring new strategic opportunities in the fast evolving energy industry. As technologies mature and standards are defined by industry, Force Fuels intends to be in the position to leverage its flexibility and know-how to respond quickly and decisively.
FOFU Business Model
The strategy of the Company is to invest principally in the acquisition or installation of energy-based assets, which can contribute immediately and substantially to cash flow through sales to local energy companies, thus only requiring external or government financing for subsequent acquisitions and not for operating expenses.
In the short term, Force Fuels will focus on maximizing revenue from its recent acquisition of more than 2,600 acres of oil-producing land with 49 oil strippers and five natural gas sites.
Subsequently, in the field of electrical energy production, the Company will focused solely on the exploitation of proven and established technologies that can generate a positive return on investment and tax benefits applicable to green energy and oil revenues. While naturally taking full advantage of current government assistance and incentives, we place a significant premium on the economic self-sustainability of all our projects and how new technologies and policies may affect us.
FOFU Industry Opportunities
A large number of oil and gas wells in the United States are owned by small producers and individuals.
The aging of the owner population, current economic challenges and recent improvements in extracting and stimulation technologies, are culminating to form a unique opportunity:
• Poorly producing wells and smaller properties are often run without access to technical
expertise and are not maintained correctly. In many cases, production can be increased simply by making a modest investment in maintenance and updated or refurbished equipment.
• Small property owners looking to “cash out” are typically too small for large operators.
• Many producers lack access t o funds for production optimization, such as stimulation or well depth modification.
• Several locations are strong candidates for higher well densities and increased production, which, when combined with the drastic drop in drilling and pumping equipment costs, make established reserves development desirable.
• New low cost technologies applicable to low/non-producing small plots: recent improvement in technologies – once difficult to control, like nitrogen stimulation, or too expensive to implement on a small scale, like chemical and mechanical fracturing – are now available for implementation and are economically feasible
According to government forecasts, the price range (in 2007 dollars) for crude oil for the next ten years will remain in the range between $80 and $115 per barrel-1
US crude oil production in 2008 equaled 4,950,000 barrels per day.
21% of electrical energy generated in 2007 is from natural gas and 52% of US households are heated with natural gas. The majority of hydrogen produced in the United States is through reforming of natural gas.
Oil reserves in the United States are not being depleted. In 2007, the United States had 2% more proven reserves than in 2006-2
During the last 10 years, new yearly proven reserves have compensated for 96% of total oil production-3
1 EIA 2009 yearly forecast of crude oil prices. http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/
2 DOE report on current oil and gas reserves 2008
FOFU OIL AND GAS PROJECTS
“85% of producing oil wells in the United States are classified as marginal and produce less than ten barrels per day; however, only one in six barrels of oil produced in this country comes from a marginal well. At Force Fuels, we realize the value of domestic sources of supply to America's energy future, and we are currently involved in acquiring and improving low and moderate production oil properties with an eye to increasing their yield via modern, proven, technological methods."
The company owns 13 viable, mostly contiguous oil and gas leases located in Montgomery and Chautauqua counties in southern Kansas, comprising approximately 2600 acres of land.
The purchase included 49 fully equipped oil strippers and five natural gas wells; as well as five salt disposal wells complete with duplex/triplex pumps; all settling, stock and water tanks necessary to service the wells; and several miles of tubing.
Our most recent Independent Proven Reserves Report: Click Here for a copy estimates recoverable reserves in excess of 11 million barrels. http://www.forcefuels.com/
Force Fuels’ management team believes that the property has significant development potential due to the following considerations:
• The existing wells have been subjected to no or minimal secondary stimulation;
• The area boasts multiple pay zones placed between 600 and 2,000 feet.
Since the purchase we have implemented the first steps toward refurbishing and developing the property by:
• Repairing and rehabilitating the mechanics of existing wells and infrastructure
• Performing production test on selected fields
• Initiating a chemical refurbishing program on existing wells
• Analizing historical and geological data to develop a drilling program
FUTURE ENERGY PROJECTS
Wind and Solar programs are being developed to work in synergy with our oil activiews and will be implemented after establishment of positive cash flow.
FOFU Security Details
Force Fuels, Inc. is a fully reporting SEC company, publicly traded on the OTC Market under the symbol, [b]“FOFU”[/b], and within the OTCQB market tier. As such, Business, operational and financial information on FOFU is fully transparent and available to public view.
Shares Outstanding 10,441,875 a/o Jun 13, 2011
Authorized Shares 100,000,000 a/o 4/30/2011
Par Value 0.001
Standard Registrar and Transfer Co., Inc.
12528 South 1840 E.
Draper, UT, 84020
Incorporated In: NV, USA
Year of Inc. 2002
Shareholders of Record 224 a/o Dec 23, 2010
Sector: 1382 OIL & GAS FIELD EXPLORATION SERVICES
HEADLINES OF INTEREST
Friday, September 30, 2011
- Force Fuels Begins Producing Natural Gas From Their Wells in KansasMarketwire (Fri, Sep 30)
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
- PURE Bioscience Engages Force Fuels, Inc. for Preliminary Testing and Product Research Using SDC in Petroleum IndustryBusiness Wire (Wed, Sep 14)
Thursday, September 8, 2011
- Force Fuels Announces Completion of Carroll Energy Geological and Drilling PlanMarketwire (Thu, Sep 8)
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
- FORCE FUELS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Termination of a Material DefinitiveEDGAR Online (Tue, Aug 30)
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
- Force Fuels Announces the Appointment of Chief Financial OfficerMarketwire (Tue, Aug 23)
Monday, August 15, 2011
- Force Fuels Reports on Technology "250 to 300% Increased Flow on 5 of 10 Existing Wells"Marketwire (Mon, Aug 15)
Latest Press Release
Force Fuels Begins Producing Natural Gas From Their Wells in Kansas
Investor Relations Minataur Group www.minataurgroup.com (617) 379-0777