Onteco Corporation is focused on the investment in, and the development of, proprietary technologies that target alternative energy marketplaces domestically and globally.
Its current investment focus is within the Energy Saving Lighting Industry. As a result it acquired NexPhase Lighting, Inc., in February 2011.
NexPhase Lighting, Inc. is a designer and developer of proprietary high quality LED (light-emitting diode) lighting fixtures and control systems for commercial applications. It believes its products will be the lowest cost, highest efficacy fixtures available in the LED Lighting Industry. All NexPhase lighting products incorporate its proprietary “NexSense Technology TM”, which provides benefits well beyond the generally acknowledged advantages of all other LED lighting fixtures. NexSense control systems use a unique, “patent pending’ wireless protocol, which provides for an unsurpassed reduction in architecture and infrastructure installation cost in commercial applications, as well as significantly reduced maintenance and ongoing operation costs.
Onteco Corporation believes that the proprietary technologies and intellectual property of NexPhase represent our potential for rapid entry into the domestic and global markets focused on the energy saving lighting, with the potential for immediate, sustainable revenue growth, cash flows and high return on investment.
Going forward, Onteco Corporation will continue to seek opportunities that represent rapid revenue generation and sustainable competitive advantage in areas of alternative energy generation and energy savings.
Onteco Corporation is a fully reporting SEC company, publicly traded on the OTC Market under the symbol, “ONTC”, and within the OTCQB market tier. As such, Business, operational and financial information on Onteco Corporation is fully transparent and available to public view. Visit www.otcmarkets.com for more information.
- Benefits of LED
- Higher quality lighting as compared to standard lighting systems
- Reduced heat generation resulting in lower HVAC costs in warm environments
- Eliminates the release of Mercury and other harmful chemicals into landfills at the end of the fixtures life cycle
- Less energy to run the LED fixtures results in less green house gasses released into the atmosphere
- With LED fixtures running for 50,000 – 60,000 hours, business owners will spend less on maintenance costs associated with the replacement of standard lamps and tubes
- Easy installation and individual fixture programmability
- Instant “on”
- Vibration and shock resistant.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Saturday, February 11, 2012
- ONTECO CORP FinancialsEDGAR Online Financials (Sat, Feb 11)
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Thursday, November 17, 2011
- ONTECO CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly ReportEDGAR Online (Thu, Nov 17)
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
19495 Biscayne Boulevard
Aventura, FL 33180
United States - Map
Tel. +1 305 932 9795