Ambient Water pioneered atmospheric water generation technology for extracting water from humidity in the air. Drawing from the renewable ocean of water vapor in the air that we breathe, their patented technology cost effectively transforms humidity into an abundant source of clean water near the point of use.
Their scalable and modular systems can be configured for a number of water-sensitive applications ranging from oil and gas exploration to vertical farming. Their systems can also be configured to produce high quality drinking water for homes, offices, and communities. For a thirsty planet on the verge of a water crisis, Ambient Water makes clean water out of thin air.
Water Scarcity is Our Opportunity
According to the United Nations, water is increasingly scarce and affects every continent.
By 2025, 1.8 billion people will be living in countries or regions with absolute water scarcity, and two thirds of the world’s population could be living under water-stressed conditions.
By 2030, 47% of the world’s population will be living in areas of high water stress. Population will continue to grow. Water issues will become even more alarming.
Of the total world water supply, approximately 97.5% is saltwater. Most of the remaining 2.5% is locked in ice and snow cover. Less than 1% of the earth’s freshwater supply is available for use by the world’s population.
Atmospheric Water Generation Systems
Scalable and Adaptable
Our atmospheric water generation systems are modular and can be connected in parallel to create any desired output. They can be configured to produce clean water for industrial applications such as hydraulic fracking of oil and gas wells and vertical farming. Or, they can be configured to produce high quality drinking water for homes, offices and communities.
Visit: http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AWGI/company-info to see complete details.
(Press Releases have not been investigated by Sizzling Stock Picks, therefore, we have no idea if the content of this news is based on Fact or Fiction. Although the link for the following press release may be from a familiar and reputable news source, you should NOT assume that a press wire hosted by a website you are familiar with is accurate just because it is on their site. Sizzling Stock Picks will not be held responsible for any news release, including and not limited to misleading or non-factual content, or the accuracy of the identity of the given source of the press release.)
PR Newswire (Fri, Dec 5)
MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon
Marketwired (Tue, Dec 2)
Ambient Water Sees Market Opportunity as Vertical Farming Gains Popularity
Marketwired (Wed, Nov 12)
Ambient Water Seeks to Alleviate Water Scarcity Issues in Key Fracking Regions
PR Newswire (Fri, Oct 31)
MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon
Marketwired (Thu, Oct 23)
Ambient Water Identifies Significant Market Opportunity in Oil and Gas Exploration Industry
7721 East Trent Ave
Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Phone: (509) 474-9451
This Alert Brought to You By SizzlingStockPicks.com
Sign up for Our Free Newsletter
Get Free Text Alerts to Your Phone!
Text Sizzlers to 31279
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow us at PennyStockTweets
Penny Stocks are very volatile and with investing in any security there is always risk. Always Educate yourself and do your own Due Diligence before investing in ANY Security. Sources: http://www.bloomberg.com - http://www.finance.yahoo.com - http://www.businessweek.com - http://www.otcmarkets.com/marketActivity/current-otc-market (these are only sources and not always up to date).